Implementation of electronic initiatives is insecure hard work. According to 4PM, 70 percent of IT jobs either run over budget, do not meet the necessary deadlines, do not achieve planned business objectives or utterly neglect. If an electronic initiative revolves around the execution of a headless commerce solution at it’s heart, the risks become even more apparent. This is particularly relevant for the increasing number of D2C brands. Vast majority of these brands are interested in a detailed commerce solution that supports international business, multiple touchpoints and can work with various brands and product lines. Yet, they frequently don’t have large IT departments to support large and complex IT projects. In this blog post we’ll discuss challenges in detail and how the six Pre-Composed Solutions launched by Elastic Path and Myplanet address them.
See our products:
Headless Commerce implementation challenges
In any headless trade initiative there are three major aspects of solution implementation and functionality:
- Integration of multiple independent business applications. Integrations are among the most time consuming aspects of implementation. Even if you’re integrating applications with well-defined APIs and integration points, the process still requires substantial quantity of effort as a result of applications having different data schemas and other complexities.
- Touchpoint on-boarding. The entire purpose of composing a solution is for clients to have the ability to buy. So, based on business targets, a new will onboard one or many touchpoints like net, mobile app, chatbot and others. In pursuit of differentiated experiences, manufacturers will often think about creating touchpoint applications from scratch, but as you can imagine the procedure is lengthy and risky.
- On-going changes. Obviously, after the solution is implemented, the procedure doesn’t end. The business should respond to changes in customer demand and market environment by making quick adjustments to the touchpoints and trade layer. The challenges with the most traditional trade solutions is it to make those changes, the company must rely on IT that takes time and reduces speed to market.
The risk and complexity associated with selecting, integrating, deploying, operating, and supporting solutions from multiple vendors is prohibitive for many organizations. To eliminate this threat, brands frequently stick to templated cookie-cutter solutions which don’t allow them to distinguish against competition.
Taking the risk out of the headless equation
Therefore, a million-dollar question: how can you remove the risk in headless trade implementation? To achieve this a new should look for a solution with following aspects:
- Pre-integrated applications. If all applications are pre-integrated in a solution — it dramatically accelerates time to market, as you don’t need to begin integrating from scratch. This is true even though there are still certain configurations or customizations to be performed before the integration is fully production ready.
- Pre-built benchmark applications. Regardless of what anyone tells you, creating front-end applications from scratch is hard work. Ready-to-go reference applications permit you to begin quickly and cut back on touchpoint onboarding time. You want access to as many reference applications as possible including web, mobile, chatbot etc.. And needless to say, these applications should be developed with best practices in mind such as PWA, JAMStack and many others.
- Front-end componentization. As stated earlier, brands will often attempt to create unique experiences and make quick adjustments to handle changes in market environment. A library of front-end components let you rapidly create new experiences with ready-to-go components. Additionally, it accelerates time for any changes and produces consistent experiences since the very same components are re-used.
- Business consumer tooling. Commerce should move at the speed of business. To achieve this, it’s necessary to empower business to make modifications to front-end and trade layer independently from IT. Every mature commerce platform offers strong business user tooling, for front-end that is rarely true. This is the reason using a design studio for business users to quickly make front-end changes can be quite beneficial.
6 New Pre-Composed Solutions
The six fresh Pre-Composedfrom Elastic Path and Myplanet seamlessly combine the flexibility of the headless, API, and microservices-powered trade platform from Elastic Path, out-of-the-box integrations with Amplience (CMS), Algolia (Search), Dynamic Yield (Personalization), Segment (CDP), and Google Analytics (GA Enhanced eCommerce), and pre-built business capabilities into a unified, ready-to-deploy solution. It permits D2C brands to quickly implement their best of breed solution, create unique trade experiences to distinguish against competition and make changes in the speed of business.
- D2C Web Solution: Out-of-the-box support for Headless, API, tools, and microservices technology
- D2C Conversational Commerce Solution: Clients can build cards and buy products directly from their favorite chat encounter
- D2C Marketplace Solution: Making it Simple for brands to get started with direct to consumer market business models
- D2C Retail Solution: Deliver premium omnichannel retail experiences
- D2C Social Commerce Solution: Take control of your merchandising feeds and advertising channels within the top platforms
- D2C Mobile Solution: Combine seamlessly with clients on mobile devices
These Pre-Composed Solutions provide brands the complete control to deliver exceptional, content-rich digital trade experiences across internet, mobile, market, chat, social, and retail touchpoints. Plus they can be used individually or collectively. They empower D2C branded manufacturers to conquer the very best eCommerce challenges and focus on what matters– producing unique, content-rich experiences that drive revenue growth, as opposed to coping with the complexity of stitching together solutions from multiple vendors. Benefits include:
- Launch quickly with out-of-the-box integrations.
- Customize quickly using a user-friendly Design Studio of trade experts that simplifies personalizing based on brand guidelines and creative demands.
- Monetize any touchpoint across internet, mobile, chat, market, societal, and retail.
►►► Zoho : Dịch vụ zoho, Phần mềm quản lý nhân sự, Phần mềm quản trị nhân sự cao cấp